The Cemetery Administrator (Director) Intern Program is designed to teach interns about VA’s mission to serve Veterans, Service Members, and families through burial and memorialization. The Cemetery Administrator (Director) intern serves during a 12-month training program in leadership, cemetery management, and operations.
You must be a U.S. citizen to apply. Applicants are subject to a background/suitability investigation. You must meet the time-in-grade requirement by the closing date of the vacancy announcement.
- Ability to analyze a variety of interrelated operational facts and data
- Ability to interpret and apply a wide-range of laws, rules, regulations, directives, and policies
- Ability to deal effectively with people of varied backgrounds and varying levels of understanding
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing
- Ability to communicate orally