Uncover the MyCareer@VA Super User in You!
Think for a moment...
- Are you an advocate for VA and the talented people who work here?
- Are you passionate about what you do, and eager to help others chart their own fulfilling career paths?
- Do you love the MyCareer@VA program and want to help us spread the word?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you might be a Super User!
MyCareer@VA Super Users are people committed to career development and to helping others get the most of the MyCareer@VA program. Usually consisting of VA supervisors, learning leaders, coaches, and mentors, Super Users volunteer their time to share MyCareer@VA locally so that others can benefit from the program’s robust tools and resources. To make this easy, Super Users have exclusive access to special training opportunities, compelling program materials and an extensive support network of MyCareer@VA experts.
Want to learn more? Visit the MyCareer@VA Super User FAQs.
Want to become a MyCareer@VA Super User?
Signing up is easy! Simply send us an email at email@example.com and include your name, contact information, and VA location, or fill out the Super User registration form. Once you enroll, you will receive a welcome letter and an invitation to attend a MyCareer@VA Super User Orientation webinar.
Already a MyCareer@VA Super User?
We are here to support you! Download any of the resources below or contact us with your special requests for training opportunities, program materials, or MyCareer@VA questions.
- MyCareer@VA Super User FAQs – This document includes common questions and answers about being a Super User. Read it for yourself or share it with others to recruit more Super Users at your location!
- Training Event in a Box Order Form – Use this order form to request special program materials that you can use to promote MyCareer@VA or even host your very own MyCareer@VA Training Day for your facility.
- Super User Training Activity Form – We want to know about your great work! Use this form to tell us about your outreach efforts so we can track the impact you’re having on the Program.