Some Pathways Internships are eligible for conversion into full-time, permanent Federal careers upon their completion. If the Internship is eligible for conversion, the Intern must meet the following requirements:
- Completing at least 640 hours of work experience acquired through the Internship Program
- Completing your degree or certificate requirements
- Meeting the qualification standards for the position to which the Intern will be converted
- Meeting agency-specific requirements as specified in the Participant's Agreement, and
- Performing your job successfully
Please contact the responsible hiring manager or HR official to find out if a particular Pathways Internship is eligible for conversion.