Work is performed both in an office setting and outside in various weather conditions. The work may require physical labor such as long periods of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, lifting and reaching. Applicants will be rated on the following Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other characteristics (KSAOs):
- Ability to analyze a variety of interrelated operational facts and data.
- Ability to interpret and apply a wide range of laws, rules, regulations, directives and policies.
- Ability to deal effectively with people of varied backgrounds and varying levels of understanding.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing.
- Ability to communicate orally.